Can I pay my Philadelphia Utilities bill online?

You can pay Philadelphia Utilities online. Go to the Philadelphia Utilities website at www.paybill.com.

How do I get a marriage license?

Marriage licenses are handled by the Neshoba County Circuit Clerk's office in the County courthouse.

How do I get a building permit?

Contact the Building & Permits Department at 601.656.0669 to obtain a building permit.

What is the garbage collection schedule?

Garbage is picked up twice a week. Contact the Public Works/Utilities Department to find out which specific days they pickup in your neighborhood.

Do I need a license or a permit to open a business?

Yes. If the business is located inside the city limits, a license will be issued by the city. Please contact the City Clerk's office at 601.656.3612.

How do I pay a Parking Ticket?

You can pay your parking ticket by mail, over the phone or online.  Contact the Finance & Administration Department for details.